PDA

View Full Version : Kinda quiet this month...

WILL
11-10-2004, 08:52 AM
The site has been a bit more quiet than usual this month. What has everyone been up to lately?

Eriken
11-10-2004, 12:26 PM
Nothing really.. and I mean NOTHING.. After I had to quit work I've figured out how easy it is to do nothing, and the days still pass fast ;)

Maybe we're just holding our breath for the PGD-site, which would explain the silence.. (I'm kidding ;))

I'm around, just haven't got much to write.. And now, I'll be off for a little vacation, I'm getting exhausted of all this nothing-action.. ;)
_____
Eriken

Ultra
11-10-2004, 04:44 PM
I've had big problems to program anything serious for about a half-year. Whenever I start something I see a new big shiny, completely different, goal and just quit what I've just begun. I do however have a current project that I've spent an unusual big amount of time on, so I guess I'll see what happens with it.

I still visit this site more or less everyday even though I rarely post.

M109uk
11-10-2004, 05:47 PM
I'v been working on my engine and a large project, as well as my new website and working.

Been helping my sister move, and having problems with my PC so had to work off my laptop (with no internet connection :cry:
Finally things seem to be settling down a bit :)

Been checking back here every now and then when i had time :roll:

Useless Hacker
11-10-2004, 06:43 PM
Well, I just got back to university, and am supposed to be working; although in reality I am using the free internet connection in my room to its full potential!

tux
12-10-2004, 12:46 PM
ive picked up working on my game, started college, quit college and now joining the army :shock:

WILL
13-10-2004, 02:14 AM
Interesting stuff guys. Well I hope you all don't forget your pals over here at DGDev where every you may drift off to. ;)

As for the rest of you peoples, post will ya! ;)

I've been a busy beaver myself. The PGD site, school(4 months remain), work on projects(OpenMOD, JEDI-SDL, etc) and been doing a little news scavanging for DelphiGamer(What you think that we'd just put it on pause? ha! :P).

cairnswm
13-10-2004, 05:36 AM
I'm working on my ultra-secret large-market game project - I have started getting some interest and am spending each evening working on it.

Tomorrow I write my Delphi Certification - not sure I'll pass because it looks quite difficult.

Project migrations are on the go - I'm responsible for the one interface so things are a bit tense at work.

I start a new Delphi Project on friday - I'm chief architect for the project and effectivly project leader. We'll be doing a 4 tier web system using Delphi .Net and making heavy use of Delphi Web Services (ISAPI based).

New Magic the Gatheirng Set came out last month and its legal for tournament play from Friday - I've got a deck to takje to friday night magic that I am busy working on.

House renovations are calm at the moment - we just finished the small cottage at the bottom of the garden to be able to rent it out.

For my Birthday last week I got a computer to manage my vegetable garden's irrigation system. So maybe this season I'll get some good quality vegetables :)

So over all life is as normal and as much fun as always. :)