PDA

View Full Version : Bought a couple of new albums...

savage
19-10-2005, 06:19 PM
Just bought Black Eyed Peas - Monkey Business and Gorillaz - Demon Days. Both great albums in their own right! Monkey Business is very dancable and Demone Days just has some great riffs, especially Feel Good Inc. which is one of my favourite tracks. From Monkey Business I like Pump It and of course Don't Lie.

So what are you listening to these days?

tux
19-10-2005, 08:08 PM
im mostly listening to evanescence, kiss and marilyn manson

Paulius
19-10-2005, 08:51 PM
At the moment it's Nightwish - Once and Moonspell - Antidote

LP
19-10-2005, 08:53 PM
A week ago I went to Live N Louder concert featuring Therion, Nightwish, Rage, Overkill and The 69 Eyes. Guys from Poison of Well played few songs too but nobody knew they were going to play there. In overall, all bands were great (and are my favorite, except for The 69 Eyes which I don't like much), but 8 hours is *really* exhausting.

Oh yeah, and now listening to Samael - On Earth!
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/party/party0030.gif

Paulius
19-10-2005, 09:23 PM
I know what you mean by exhausting Lifpower, I went to Metalmania this year (for those that don?¢_Tt know it?¢_Ts the biggest European yearly metal fest) which lasted something like 12 hours, Dark funeral, Napalm death and Apocalyptica were awesome, Cradle of filth played the last, their live vocals suck by the way, it was a bit weird at the end almost falling asleep with people headbanging all around and all.

czar
19-10-2005, 10:21 PM
In the car I am listening to Iggy Pop and the Stooges - Raw power

It's such a great album. And to think they are touring here next year. Awesome.

And before that I was listening to the Yeah Yeah Yeahs