PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Renaming the subforum for SDL / SDL2

Matthias
06-04-2014, 12:10 AM
Hi everybody,

I'd like to suggest renaming the subforum "JEDI-SDL" into "SDL / SDL2" or even to create a second subforum called "SDL2".

The reason is that with the release of SDL2 the JEDI-SDL package is no longer the one and only package that covers SDL bindings for Pascal, and furthermore it just refers to the most important binding for SDL 1.2.

AthenaOfDelphi
06-04-2014, 09:21 AM
That sounds like a fine argument for change.... Done :)

Matthias
06-04-2014, 03:10 PM
Great, thanks! :)

Cybermonkey
06-04-2014, 06:40 PM
Very nice. Thanks a lot.
BTW, there seems to be a problem with the forum; I can't access the forum.php starting page, only "pageok" is displayed. I was able to visit this subforum because it was displayed in the recent topics list.

AthenaOfDelphi
06-04-2014, 06:45 PM
This is slightly off topic for this thread, but... sorry to be the engineer with the line 'it works on my machine', but I've tried the site on a number of clients, using a number of browsers and I've not experienced any such issues. Is there a possibility that your ISP may be pushing data through a caching proxy? There was a time when the site did just respond with that, but I'm fairly confident it's not doing that now.

Cybermonkey
06-04-2014, 08:39 PM
Oops, my fault. Sorry, forget what I told. I forgot to refresh the browser cache. ::) Sorry again for being off topic.

AthenaOfDelphi
06-04-2014, 08:56 PM
Hon, it's really no problem... I was just trying to collect the problems in the one place so I don't skip any, but as it appears to be a caching problem and you appear to have fixed it, thats great :D