PDA

View Full Version : Lazarus IDE theme customization

Anton
02-04-2015, 07:39 PM
Hello!

Recently I installed Lazarus and also installed the anchor docking component which makes the ide dockable, which is nice! But I'm wondering is there a way to change IDE's workspace colors (not only the code editor colors), similar to Colorizer addon for Delphi (this - https://theroadtodelphi.wordpress.com/2014/06/11/delphi-ide-colorizer-open-beta/ )?

SilverWarior
02-04-2015, 08:28 PM
Hi!
So far I haven't heard of such feature for Lazarus but then again I mostly use Delphi for my development.

But based on the fact that Lazarus is an open-sourced project I think implementing of such feature would be much easier as it is for Delphi. If I corectly understand what I read about Delphi Ide Colorization it actually hooks default window rendering for achieveing this. But if such feature would be implemented in Lazarus it could be directly integrated into IDE since the Lazarus is opnesourced project.

Anyway I think it would be best if you would go and post this question on Lazarus forums instead. I'm sure that posting it there will get you an answer much faster than here.
And if such feature doesen't exist in Lazarus you could encourage one of the Lazarus developers to actually go and implement it. That probably won't happen if you post your question only here.