PDA

View Full Version : Getting Started Forum

BlueCat
08-11-2002, 02:25 PM
I'd like to propose the creation of a forum for beginners called 'Getting Started with Delphi'. It would be a place for new users to ask so called 'stupid questions' and learn the basics. What do y'all think?

iLLUNis
08-11-2002, 02:27 PM
I wonder why I didnt think about it.... :lol: ...I am totally behind you on that....no one is perfect and this is also a good opportunity for people to "show off" their knowledge..... :roll:

lnpneil
08-11-2002, 02:27 PM
That sounds like a good idea for a forum to me! I know I'll have quite a few questions in the coming weeks that'll probably best fit in there to start with at least! :wink:

Neil

Bobby
08-11-2002, 02:37 PM
Sounds good to me.

BlueCat
08-11-2002, 02:47 PM
This is obviously a popular one, and much needed. I'll not waste any more time, consider it done :twisted:

lnpneil
08-11-2002, 02:54 PM
Thanks and quick work Bluecat! (again!)

Somebody get that man a drink before he falls over from exhaustion!

Neil

BlueCat
08-11-2002, 02:55 PM
Didn't you know? I live inside the server :shock:

TheLion
08-11-2002, 10:28 PM
I know I'm a bit late on this, but for some reason I only saw half of the new post-markers today and even this one isn't marked... dunno why though! :)

I just wanted to say I think it's a great idea opening the new forum for Delphi Beginners, I didn't think of that ( :oops: ) but I'm glad someone did!

So in short : I LOVE IT! :)

iLLUNis
09-11-2002, 01:42 PM
I know I'm a bit late on this, but for some reason I only saw half of the new post-markers today and even this one isn't marked... dunno why though! :) ....

I have exactly the same problem....sometmes there are new posts but they just want show up marked.....hmmmm... :cry:

BlueCat
09-11-2002, 04:28 PM
There are lots of posts about this problem at phpBB, I've changed the cookie settings.

If it keeps happening, log out, delete the 'administrator@terraqueous.f2o.org' cookie on your hard disk and then log in again. I know you shouldn't have to, but you might need to for the new settings to work. :cry: