It uses Free Pascal as the compiler which makes it full-featured and goes for $1.50 on the Android Market.
Also PascalGUI includes the Android Terminal Emulator so you can to run your application as well as you would if you were running it on a Linux PC.
- Android Emulator 1.6, QVGA
- Android Emulator 2.2, WVGA
- Acer Liquid 2.2, WVGA
- Samsung Galaxy S 2.2, WVGA
- HTC Desire HD
Minimum Requirements are:
- Android 1.6 and up
- 6.9MB Download (Installs to 100 - 500)
- An SD card
- All Telechips-CPU based devices are unsupported (Android tablets from China), because of the incompatibility with EABI 5.
- PascalGUI will check license via the Internet.
- First launch may be long due to library unpacking.
If you have an Android Device you can get it at the Android Market at market.android.com.