• Yes, can't wait to start posting

10 71.43%
  • Could be, I'll wait and see

4 28.57%
  • No, you're wasting your time

0 0%

Thread: Welcome to the forums!

Welcome to the forums!

The DGDev forums have just opened! I have created this site to give Delphi developers a place to discuss game development issues and help others with their programming problems.

Please feel free to post your questions and comments here, you will need to register if you want to post in any of the other forums.

Remember the forums have only just opened so things will be slow for a time. Tell everyone you know to tell everyone they know :twisted:

Thanks for your interest

BlueCat

Can't vote in Opera

How are we supposed to vote? In Opera there are no radio buttons, just little circles.
    [size=10px][ Join us in #pgd on irc.freenode.net ] [ Sign the Petition for a Software Patent Free Europe ][/size]

Posting problems

Ummm, I honestly have no idea. If you like I can vote for you, I'm guessing the third option would apply!

Seriously though, I'll look into it, seems a bit stupid doesn't it

Re: Can't vote in Opera

Quote Originally Posted by Useless Hacker
    How are we supposed to vote? In Opera there are no radio buttons, just little circles.
    Try again, I think the voting permissions were wrong. I've tested it in Opera v6.05 and it worked fine.

Welcome to the forums!

Yep, I've voted now.
    [size=10px][ Join us in #pgd on irc.freenode.net ] [ Sign the Petition for a Software Patent Free Europe ][/size]

Welcome to the forums!

Hope it was worth the wait Took me over an hour to download Opera!! I'm actually using it now, much better than MSIE, IMHO

Poll results are encouraging though but I guess everyone who's voted (you have to be registered) may be just a little biased

iLLUNis

Welcome to the forums!

Since there are not too many Delphi Games Dev Sites i hope that this is going to be one that will make a difference....Fingers crossed and thumbs UP..... :roll:

Welcome to the forums!

I really like this forum, I think it brings the Delphi Game Community closer together!

Thumbs up and a great applause for BlueCat for making this possible and of course for AliMonster too, for moderating it all so wel!
    Do it by the book, but be the author!
    <br />
    <br />Visit the Lion Productions website at:
    <br />http://lionprod.f2o.org

Welcome to the forums!

Quote Originally Posted by TheLion
    Thumbs up and a great applause for BlueCat for making this possible and of course for AliMonster too, for moderating it all so wel!
    Awwww! ops:

Welcome to the forums!

This is exactly what the Delphi Community needed. A place just for us.

I will definitely be spending a lot of time here. Over at GameDev there were very few posts in the Turbo section, but I think this place is going to explode over the next couple of months. I'm definitely going to pass the link onto a couple of my other friends who work with Delphi.

Delphi Game Developers Unite!
    My DGDev forum pascal syntax highlight settings:
    <br />[background=#FFFFFF][comment=#8080FF][normal=#000080]
    <br />[number=#C00000][reserved=#000000][string=#00C000]