Quote Originally Posted by phibermon
Hi Reiter, I've ran your latest RC4 and it's loading/running perfectly albeit the gameplay is incredibly quick. I'm not sure if this your desired speed but it's nearly impossible to dodge fire. Given you've lowered the speed and Traveler states it's playable and given my CPU clocks over 4ghz this might suggest that your timing routines or some aspect of your code are/is not CPU independant (that rate of the action depends on the speed of the CPU) if this is not the case then I'm getting old because I'm not fast enough!
Sorry for the delayed reply, have been busy last days. I thought about this and decided to make a video. I embedded it to the initial post. Please let me know if it runs faster on your machine compared to the video. In this case there really seems to be a CPU dependence. Actually I don't know what the reason could be then since there is no CPU specific code at all. By the way I noticed the video seems to be laggy a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by phibermon
Other than that, love it! I love the graphical style and excellent choice of music, You've put a lot of retro love into this game and it shows, It reminds me of Jet-strike (on the amiga) keep up the good work!
Thanks for these encouraging words ! Appreciated your opinion .

Quote Originally Posted by Freepascal-meets-SDL
You know my opinion about your game already.
I do!