Quote Originally Posted by Philth
This looks pretty awesome for what you're trying to do. Does this do 3D only? What 2D stuff can you do so far? Lines? Antialias lines? Bitmaps with transparency settings? JPG support? I'm a novice at 3D stuff, so the easier I can implement 3D stuff into my 2D/3D games the better.

Cant seem to download it now.. 800k comes down and completes.. And it's supposed to be around 4MB? Maybe you're sending up a new file.. I'll try tomorrow.
No it doesn't do 3D only. It has support for Bitmaps and Jpegs, Animations, maskning, alphablend, rotating, strechdrawing and blending. Bitmaps with transparency isn't supported without aplhamasks, don't really know how to do this. Also some standard functions such as Rectangle, Circles and lines, currently without antialiazing but will be added in the next release.
Also have quite a bit support for 3D rendering, camera controll (need to update the camerapath unit), Milkshape Objects, Quake3 BSP Levels, buggy WavefrontOBJ, Unoptimized Terrains and the standard primitives: Planes, Lines, Qubes, Sheres, Cones. No colision routines are avaiable as now, but im planning on learning it better and then try to implement a class for it.

The upload died, but now it's all there.

Quote Originally Posted by savage
Hi Andreas,
Will GLXTreem be ported to Linux?
As i haven't any acces to a Linux computer and never worked i linux i'm afraid that I willn't port it. But it's open source so be my guest =) But i recomend waiting as the component's are so frequently updated.