First GLXtreem game
I've just finished coding my first GLXtreem game. Its an Update to my Finding Friends game.
I like the GLXtreem components and they are just as easy to use as the DelphiX stuff though sometimes it requires a little bit of extra coding compared to DelphiX.
I was a little surprised at the low frame rate I got. I was expecting a much better frame rate than I got in the end (about 60fps normally and occasionally 85). I also found the frame rate very erratic often varying between 40 and 80 within a few seconds of each other.
Has anyone ever experienced problems with GLXTreem games on different machines - I know that DelphiX only worked on about 50% of machines properly.