Thread: Square is going home

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Love the video. Looks good.
    The views expressed on this programme are bloody good ones. - Fred Dagg

I love it...
    It is very good...
    I hope someone in the glscene.ru page make a translate to english bcs it is very rich page about glscene...

Good work

I only looked at the video for the time being, but it looks like a fun game.

Really smooth looking too, I can't really think of any other way to describe it.

Wow! looks very nice and polished...well done!

I think I would get very frustrated by the game though

cheers,
    Paul

Nice game indeed. But I think it requires some level dificulty balacing. For instance I'm stuck in fourth level, becouse I don't manage to throw that box just high enough. Othervise it is a good and promising idea.

I saw your YouTube channel before and I really liked what I saw there.
    Physics + procedural textures = dynamic games with minimal resources. It's very good idea and thanks for sharing - I can read your code before bedtime

Very nice! When I first saw the screenshots I thought it was a bit of a crayon-physics ripoff, but this is truely a new concept. Has some nice unique gameplay elements in it.

I think such a game could do well on mobile devices. Have you ever thought of porting it to Android/IOS?
    At the moment, I'm exploring mobile development and I'm brainstorming about good mobile-game concepts. This could be a rather nice one.

Keep it up!
    Coders rule nr 1: Face ur bugz.. dont cage them with code, kill'em with ur cursor.