There is quite a number of systems that you can now compile an Object Pascal based game onto now. Which of these platforms do you have?
At home I use Linux most of time, Windows only for games(but I don't remember when I played last time ) and my phone is simple LG Optimus One on Android 2.2.1. MacOS X is only in VirtualBox, so I didn't vote for it.
Well that's an easy one.. I have a fairly crappy Windows computer currently
Peregrinus, expectavi pedes meos in cymbalis
Nullus norvegicorum sole urinat
I kinda feel bad, I have a lot of devices:
- A Windows PC (self-built; not the latest hardware, a Core i3 with 4 gigs of RAM), used primarily for gaming and watching videos. (Once in a while I use that one to boot up Linux)
- MacBook Pro 2009 (Used primarily for making graphics in Blender and testing Mac application in Lion)
- MacBook 2007 (My second mac development machine, running Snow Leopard, Leopard and Tiger)
- ASUS Eee 1003H (This one is almost broken, but I use it to test my games on netbook configurations; runs Linux)
- Dell Venue Pro (Windows 7 Phone)
- Huawei Ideos X3 (Android 2.3)
- iPod Touch 4 (Have done more Objective-C than Pascal development for this though)
- Xbox 360 (While I wanted to release a XBLIG game, something went wrong with my App Hub registration )
Freeze Development | Elysion Game Framework | Twitter: @Stoney_FD
Check out my new book: Irrlicht 1.7.1 Realtime 3D Engine Beginner's Guide (It's C++ flavored though)
Programmer: A device for converting coffein into software.
Don't feel too bad stoney! =)
- A Windows PC (self-built, Core i5 with 8gb Ram, HD SSD, Radeon 6870), used for Development and Gaming.
- An iMac (Core 2 Duo), used for Mac Development
- A Dell Core i5 Windows Notebook (To my wife play my games =) and surf internet)
- An AMD Atlon 1200+ Desktop, very old, but works well for my Home Cinema.
- Nintendo Wii Videogame
- XBox 360 Videogame (I have tested a Rabbit Jump prototype on it, but the casual market on Xbox is a bit disappointing, so I don't released nothing for it yet).
- An Iphone 3GS
- And IPAD 2
May be you can add GameCube and Wii. I know the FPC support isn't official, but it supports PowerPC and there are information in the wiki.
I own Windows, Linux (most used), GameBoy Advance, GameCube and Wii.
Windows XP and 7, I have a Linux box too but it's only for IRC and other TTY stuff and the only game on it is Nethack.
If you develop an idiot proof system nature develops better idiots.
Android (phone v.soon, next week hopefully) and AndroidX86 for my tablet PC
Linux (1 outstanding Ubuntu 10.10 x64 box to be converted, 3 Linux Mint 11 x64 boxes)
Gameboy, DS, Wii
PSP with cfw
Windows BUT it has been 9 months since I booted that thing and don't see it happening any time soon, so I didn't vote for it.
I once tried to change the world. But they wouldn't give me the source code. Damned evil cunning.