Thread: Android Support

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Finally ZenGL got an Android 2.1+ support in latest svn revision. You can grab it from here with your svn client:
    http://zengl.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/

Standard demo05 for learning how to use ZenGL with Android is placed here. Just unpack it somewhere and import into Eclipse - File->New->Project->Android Project and choose "Create project from existing source":

Then choose some other options like Android SDK and so on. Next step - download from here project for Lazarus(also there is a Makefile). Unpack it into demos directory of ZenGL svn working copy. Open demo05.lpi in Lazarus and change path to lib directory and libdl.so to your own from yours Android NDK:

Compile and copy all *.so libraries into TestZenGL/libs/armeabi. So, now you can start to test it on your device or emulator

PS: Everything was tested with FreePascal compiled from fixes_2_6 branch. Any other details like "How to setup Eclipse with Android SDK/NDK on my OS" and "How to compile FreePascal for ARM on my OS" are not a topics of this topic, so... maybe later I will try to prepare some notes in wiki for Linux/Windows, but due to lack of time I don't know when I will do this.
    Last edited by Andru; 27-11-2011 at 06:18 PM.