Quote Originally Posted by SilverWarior View Post
In my article about RPG battle system I do have already more complicated battle system. But I do start from smal and simple and explain how to make it more comlex etc....
Don't get complicated at all. Trust me the readers will be able to do that on their own all by themselves. Just give them the basics and feel free to elaborate on it and how to expand, but keep it stupid simple as far as design is concerned and it will have the best readability and usefulness among most of the readership.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWarior View Post
For my article about savegames I intend to show how to save data from some object do file and later retrive it. I also imntend to tell about wich data should go into savegame and wich doesn't need to (just teoretics). Then I also intend to talk a little about creating backup copies of previous savegames. Recently I hapened to se a game wich has been doung backup copies by literaly making hard copie of a savegame file by FileCopy routine. This aproach takes more time and is prone to data damage incase of power outage at the time. Simply renaming curent file and then saving savegame into new file is much faster and much safer.
As long as you keep it simple and to the point. Further explanation can be done, but only if it illustrates the point of the core lessons. This applies to the above article too! In fact to all tutorials and written lessons trying to teach something.