Quote Originally Posted by SilverWarior View Post
Would you be interested in including this article in the next isue of Pascal Game Magazine. If so please do tell me till when I need to finish the article.
Yes, that would be an excellent idea for an article! 'How to make a combat system for your own RPG Project' has a nice ring to it. In fact I would like more things like that in each issue since it's a GAME development magazine. I think sometimes articles focus too much on API and libraries and porting to platforms and code when the really good stuff is in designing the mechanics and structure of different games. As far as deadlines go, I'd like to have it by the end of December if that is possible.

Paul: Hey that's no problem. Like I said by the end of this month is best because I can take all the submitted articles and work on them while I'm away. I don't know what my internet will be like when I'm gone so getting it all in before hand is best.

Again, in case you missed my email address it's contact@pascalgamer.com. Send all submissions to me here.