So is everybody ready for another exciting PGD Challenge? Is it too soon after the Ludum Dare 22? Is your rig not setup yet? Too close to Christmas; Latest gift going to take over instead? Is this actually the perfect time while you have some time off?

Sadly I am not going to do another PGD Annual like I mentioned for November, there just wasn't enough time to organize it. Further to that the use of the brand "Annual" doesn't fit as it's not possible to run a yearly competition like that with full sponsorship and a only one guy organizing things. Such an endeavor is the task for a small team at least.

Maybe sometime in the future I'll get a small group together to organize a prize winning compo, but for now we have the PGD Challenge.

Same idea as before only I'm giving a full month for this one since it is close to Christmas and I know what a new game as a gift would mean for your free time. Also with the theme that I have already picked out, I feel it's the right amount of time to get the game mechanics right. What's the theme? You'll have to wait and see.

I'm hoping for a late December or early January start. Is this too soon? Or is it the perfect time? I'd like to hear from you all.