Thread: Pre April 2014 - Welcome to PGD! Make your first post here....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    PGD Community Manager AthenaOfDelphi's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hi Simicro, Draghi, Zed, devwave and Fakedo0r,

Sorry about any delays in getting access to the forums, the moderators have been keeping an eye open for a particular issue with the forums so I can get a chance to investigate it. Unfortunately, that's meant leaving you guys hanging a while, so apologies for that.

Welcome to PGD, enjoy your time with us
    :: AthenaOfDelphi :: My Blog :: My Software ::

Thanks for your welcome.

Flash Pascal is a Pascal compiler that builds Flash (SWF) files. It is developped by a french programmer whose name is Paul Toth.

You can see here a version with an english documentation : http://flashpascal.sourceforge.net

The link I gave in my previous post is for the latest version : http://flashpascal.execute.re/

Best regards.

Roland

Welcome Roland

Flash Pascal is pretty nice. I did a few small "demos" with it and it's much more comfortable than that ugly Action Script. Even I was wondering to (re)write a more standard RTL for Flash Pascal but I have a lot of projects and no time enough for all them.
    No signature provided yet.

almost human

Hi All,

My name is Emil and I have been programming in Delphi for about 12 years now. Not that I'm any good at it though I have been working on many small personal projects, but right now in my spare time I'm mainly working on a single project I started about 2 years ago concerning image/video processing for amateur astronomy (if you are interested, google lucky imaging, or ask me for more details about my project). The project involves processing parts of thousands of images from a video sequence in order to create a single sharp output image. It is coded in Delphi 7 and makes heavy use of all the CPUs and memory it can get its hands on.

Initially I'm hoping to learn something about assembly and specifically SSE2 instructions as I feel that might be an interesting way to speed up my program. But you never know what other stuff I might learn, it would be cool to see other perspectives on the problems I run into.

Cheers,

Emil