Thread: Pre April 2014 - Welcome to PGD! Make your first post here....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hellow

I'm human been. Some of my friends don't believe that!

Quote Originally Posted by Ialo View Post
    I'm human been. Some of my friends don't believe that!
    Can you prove that by teeling where are you from and what do you do?
    Sorry for skepticizem but in my years working with computers I have seen bot programs wich are more than capable of writing several of those simple sentances to convince you that they are human indeed.

BTW why did you open two threads?

PGD Community Manager AthenaOfDelphi's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ialo,

Please reply... if you don't you won't be moved to the unmoderated group.
    :: AthenaOfDelphi :: My Blog :: My Software ::

Hey guys what should we do with user Ialo? He still hasn't responded. Can you guys sent him an E-Mail so that we see if this guy is realy a person or just some clever bot. Those two threads opened by him are starting to annoy me but I don't wan't to confuse him by just moving or even deleting them if he is a real person.

Blog Entries
    He (Ialo) couldn't reply because he didn't see your messages... they were also moderated because of the thread's moderated status.

Welcome Ialo. If you are a bot may you be destroyed. Otherwise, welcome to PGD!

(and please do reply so we know you are legit. thanks!)
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Quote Originally Posted by WILL View Post
    He (Ialo) couldn't reply because he didn't see your messages... they were also moderated because of the thread's moderated status.
    So I should have approved my messages for him to be able to see them? Also wouldnt then those my approved messages become visible to others?

Blog Entries
    Well Ialo should have replied to this thread instead of making a new one. I just merged it to this one and in that case you could easily approve your own reply before approving his. I think having the first post moderated caused the whole thread to be moderated, hence yours and Athena's posts were moderated.

Either way next time just merge the new thread to this one and you should be able to do what you were planning. Keep in mind that moderated posts can only be seen by PGD Staff.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Hi

Hi all,

My name is imran an I am Pakistani. I am currently a senior computer engineering student in Saudi Arabia. I have loads of experience in programming in Java and Assembly as part of course projects and such things. I also know a bit of python from an AI course I took last semester.

I really have been interested in game development since I first played doom. Now that I have some time and some experience with computers I think it's a perfect time to get my hands dirty. I have played around with some simplified game editors before but I really wanna improve my programming skills so I am looking to work with some real code.

I had a choice between C and Pascal and after comparing two bits of equivalent code from each I immediately fell in love with pascal. I am still quite a noob at pascal but I hope to learn a lot from these forums. I look forward to being an active member here end eventually be able to help out others from what I learn.
    Microsoft yuk!

Smile hi all

hey all;

this is len lee have started opengl few months a go and i would like to learn more;

hopefully u guys can help me with that