Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Pre April 2014 - Welcome to PGD! Make your first post here....

Blog Entries
    Hey raysto! Welcome to PGD. You've been unmoderated so please enjoy the community!

Quote Originally Posted by raysto View Post
    Hi I'm raysto and my english is not the best, because I'm from germany.
    I'm a programmer and have experience with JS, PHP, C++, Pascal.
    I'm very interested in the NDS Pascal compiler
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Sorry to post this here, but I cant post anything anywhere. I have really no permissions (Except of here)

Quote Originally Posted by raysto View Post
    Sorry to post this here, but I cant post anything anywhere. I have really no permissions (Except of here)
    Will did unmoderated you so you should be able to post everywhere.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWarior View Post
    Will did unmoderated you so you should be able to post everywhere.
    Yup I double checked. You are good to go. Try posting to another forum.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

New here

Learning Pascal. Looking forward to game development. Its hell lot more tough than I expected it to be.

Hello ! I write Basic and Pascal for my pleasure. Currently I use Free-Pascal and Flash-Pascal. http://flashpascal.execute.re/

Blog Entries
    Welcome CharlesON and Roland!

Sorry for any delays, but you've got access to post anywhere on the site now so enjoy.

As for Flash-Pascal, sadly Adobe publicly announced that they would be dropping support for it as a web browser plugin, but would keep it as a desktop only technology. (This may need to be verified as I keep getting lots of Flash updates lately for my Mac running FireFox. Perhaps this is the rush of last minute fixed before the Flash dev team goes silent on the browsers.) At least we'll always have FPC.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Quote Originally Posted by WILL View Post
    Welcome CharlesON and Roland!

As for Flash-Pascal, sadly Adobe publicly announced that they would be dropping support for it as a web browser plugin, but would keep it as a desktop only technology. (This may need to be verified as I keep getting lots of Flash updates lately for my Mac running FireFox. Perhaps this is the rush of last minute fixed before the Flash dev team goes silent on the browsers.) At least we'll always have FPC.
    I thought it was the mobile flash player for which the development stopped and (unfortunately) the Linux flash player support will end soon. Seems not to affect Windows or Mac OS.
    Best regards,
    Cybermonkey

Thanks for your welcome.

Flash Pascal is a Pascal compiler that builds Flash (SWF) files. It is developped by a french programmer whose name is Paul Toth.

You can see here a version with an english documentation : http://flashpascal.sourceforge.net

The link I gave in my previous post is for the latest version : http://flashpascal.execute.re/

Best regards.

Roland

Welcome Roland

Flash Pascal is pretty nice. I did a few small "demos" with it and it's much more comfortable than that ugly Action Script. Even I was wondering to (re)write a more standard RTL for Flash Pascal but I have a lot of projects and no time enough for all them.
    No signature provided yet.

Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast