Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Pre April 2014 - Welcome to PGD! Make your first post here....

Hello!

I'm a beginner to Object Pascal, and I'm interested in game programming. I use the Lazarus IDE, and I'm currently learning ZenGL.

Hi! I'm a beginner to Object Pascal. Currently using Lazarus IDE and ZenGL.

Hey guys what should we do with user Ialo? He still hasn't responded. Can you guys sent him an E-Mail so that we see if this guy is realy a person or just some clever bot. Those two threads opened by him are starting to annoy me but I don't wan't to confuse him by just moving or even deleting them if he is a real person.

Hi I'm Chris

Hi I'm Chris, a delphi coder from Denmark.

Blog Entries
    Hello Edwin and Aaangel. Welcome to PGD!

You've both been approved and authorized to post on the rest of the forums. Enjoy!
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Blog Entries
    He (Ialo) couldn't reply because he didn't see your messages... they were also moderated because of the thread's moderated status.

Welcome Ialo. If you are a bot may you be destroyed. Otherwise, welcome to PGD!

(and please do reply so we know you are legit. thanks!)
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Quote Originally Posted by WILL View Post
    He (Ialo) couldn't reply because he didn't see your messages... they were also moderated because of the thread's moderated status.
    So I should have approved my messages for him to be able to see them? Also wouldnt then those my approved messages become visible to others?

Blog Entries
    Well Ialo should have replied to this thread instead of making a new one. I just merged it to this one and in that case you could easily approve your own reply before approving his. I think having the first post moderated caused the whole thread to be moderated, hence yours and Athena's posts were moderated.

Either way next time just merge the new thread to this one and you should be able to do what you were planning. Keep in mind that moderated posts can only be seen by PGD Staff.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

almost human

Hi All,

My name is Emil and I have been programming in Delphi for about 12 years now. Not that I'm any good at it though I have been working on many small personal projects, but right now in my spare time I'm mainly working on a single project I started about 2 years ago concerning image/video processing for amateur astronomy (if you are interested, google lucky imaging, or ask me for more details about my project). The project involves processing parts of thousands of images from a video sequence in order to create a single sharp output image. It is coded in Delphi 7 and makes heavy use of all the CPUs and memory it can get its hands on.

Initially I'm hoping to learn something about assembly and specifically SSE2 instructions as I feel that might be an interesting way to speed up my program. But you never know what other stuff I might learn, it would be cool to see other perspectives on the problems I run into.

Cheers,

Emil

Hello to everybody

Hi there , I am a python programmer that is not new to pascal. My introduction to pascal was around 1995 where out of frustration with C++ and MFC I found Delphi and fall in love with it until I found python the last 2 years.

My latest project is a visual coding environment / language currently distributed as a blender add-on that can be found here -> https://github.com/kilon/Ephestos.

My previous project was again python and blender add-on that was capable of making random materials and textures in python with fine control over the randomization that can be found here -> http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Ex...ts/System/Gyes

My interest to free pascal has been triggered by the fact that I want something to speed up my python and as you might have guessed it I am no fan of C/C++. I am also considering making the standalone version of my application completely in free pascal. I think my project is related to games since its aimed as a tool for general coding with focus on graphics and audio/music. I am here to learn and ask questions and offer my expertise on python matters or blender.

Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast