Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Pre April 2014 - Welcome to PGD! Make your first post here....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hi

Hi! Can't wait to post on the forum!

Hi titanicpiano14 or should I say Samantha!
    Welcome to PGD! I hope your stay here would be as pleasent as posible. We could always use some artist helping us make our games even better.
    Unfortunately I don't have sufficient permisons to unmoderate you myself so you will have to wait a bit till Will or AthenaOfDelphi (site admins) comes and unmoderate you.
    Until then I'm afraid you won't be able to post on the rest of the forum sections.

Good day!

My name is Igor Kulakov, i am indie-gamedeveloper. Main projects - wargames: "Soldiers of Empires" (2002), "Soldiers of Empires II" (2012)

Welcome Beta.Test555, brn2807 and soecreator to Pascal Game Development comunity.
    First I would like to apologize to you guys for waiting so long before you got unmoderated. The reason for taking it so long is the fact that currently only site administrators (Will, AthenaOfDelphi) have necessary permisions for unmoderating new members. And our auto promotion system which should unmoderate you when your posts are aproved by site moderators doesn't work as it should.
    Anywhay you can now freely post everywhere on the forum as al of you have been unmoderated.
    I truly hope that your stay here will be pleasent as it can bee.

Hi to Beta.Test555, brn2807 and soecreator, welcome to the forums, I hope you find all the information here that you need and maybe even make some friends along the way

cheers,
    Paul

Hello

Hey everyone my name is Zaf, hope to read a lot of interesting threads here!

Hello

Don't know if it posted the first time, but I'd like to say hello everyone and I hope to read a lot of interesting posts here!

Hi zafarico!
    Welcome to PGD! I hope your stay here would be as pleasent as posible.
    Unfortunately I don't have sufficient permisons to unmoderate you myself so you will have to wait a bit till Will or AthenaOfDelphi (site admins) unmoderate you.
    Until then I'm afraid you won't be able to post on the rest of the forum sections.

Blog Entries
    Hello all new members and welcome to PGD!

I have unmoderated you all and you should be ready to go out into the forums and post as you wish. Please enjoy the site and happy coding!
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast