Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Thread: Pre April 2014 - Welcome to PGD! Make your first post here....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    yougofar

About Pascal Game Development

Hello, I am new here. I want to know what are the unique features of pascal and how to learn about it in the most efficient way. Thank you very much.

Hello yougofar and welcome to PGD!
    I hope your stay here will be as pleasant as posible. Please do some more browsing though the forums for autopromotion system to kick in and unmoderate you so you will be able to post freely around the site.

Hello guys!

Hi,
    my name is Bio and i want to learn some more about opengl and delphi.
    Right now, i want to expand on opengl-lighting, maybe with the help of shaders.
    So there is a lot to learn i guess.

Hey

Hello everyone, I'm a 15 y.o currently learning Pascal at school. I'm not that experienced with it, barely scratched the surface actually, but I'm looking to further my skills! As a project I'm making a text based adventure game, but I'm just having some problems with it, mainly not knowing how to do stuff due to lack of experience, so I'm here! I'm actually really glad that this site exists, I'll be sure to use it lots!

Anyway, hello! I look forward to working with you all!

Hello!

... umm this is "first post here". Hope I understand it well.

Thank you.

PGD Community Manager AthenaOfDelphi's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hi anyone who has signed up, posted here and then been waiting to be approved...

We operate an automatic promotions system, once you've posted here and had the post approved by a moderator, you MUST come back to the site and surf a little, there's lots to read, but this step is crucial as the promotion system won't promote you if it believes you're not active. And in it's eyes, you aren't active if the system hasn't seen you since you matched the promotion criteria.

So, I can't stress this enough, you must come back and surf AFTER your first post has been approved.

Unfortunately this is a necessary step to try and keep spam out of the system.
    :: AthenaOfDelphi :: My Blog :: My Software ::

Hello

Just came aboard and Puerto Rico based. Work with Delphi since version 4. Currently getting acquainted with XE5, but have applications still running in Delphi 6 that would like to keep in that version to avoid a major conversion. Looking for an MD5 hash converter running under RFC 1321 Delphi 6 compatible. Blessings!!

@Wolfen, @Zimond, @BionicWave, @OFFIPLUS
    Welcome guys to PGD comunity. I have aproved your posts which means that all you have to do now is to do some more browsing through the forums for the autopromotion system to kick in and unmoderate you.
    I apologize for not aproving your posts earlier but I haven't been quite active lately.

Anywhay I hope your stay here would be as pleasant as posible.

heroes of the past soundtrack

hey all,
    I may be in the wrong forum as I'm not a programmer, but I've been playing Heroes of the Past: Joan of Arc, and I love the game, especially the music. Where can I buy a soundtrack?
    Keep up the good work!
    Maggie

Quote Originally Posted by maggiesedai View Post
    Where can I buy a soundtrack?
    Hi!
    You can find more information about where to get music in this thread: http://www.pascalgamedevelopment.com...s+Past%3A+Joan

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast