Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Pre April 2014 - Welcome to PGD! Make your first post here....

Blog Entries
    Hey all new members!

Don't be shy, if you have signed up, but haven't posted yet, why not get out there and post something? This is YOUR community and it's really what you make of it. So feel free to share and strike up conversation and learn all the tried and true secrets of the Pascal programmers' way of making games using this wonderful language.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Smile Hi :)

I thought it's time to get into game development with delphi. Was told this is the best
    place to start.

Hiya

Hello, been using Pascal for a very long time... umm... since the Turbo Pascal 3.x days. I've learned other languages, used lots of IDEs, but I always find my way back to Pascal. My latest project is the realization of something I've been wanting to do for a long time, a nice and elegant cross platform game development solution in Object Pascal. Things have come together that allows me to do it without so many hoops (only a few rather than a 1000, hehe). So, hopefully soon I will have something to share here with the community.

Cheers and keep on coding!

Hi piradyne and welcome to PGD!
    Please do some more browsing around PGD site so autopromotion system kicks in and unmoderates you.

BTW I'm eagerly wating to see what you have to share
    And if you need any help feel free to ask

@SilverWarior

Cool, thanks.

PGD Staff / News Reporter phibermon's Avatar
    Hang on Jarrod, I thought you were already on here? well welcome again again
    When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie - that's an extinction level impact event.

Quote Originally Posted by phibermon View Post
    Hang on Jarrod, I thought you were already on here? well welcome again again
    He is already unmoderated so he can already post freely.

@phibermon, Hi, been a while (like a few years actually)... and @SilverWarior, yes I see that I can post now, thanks.

Hopefully, this coming week I can start to talk more about my project. If I can get enough together I maybe able to post a build even later today. I will have to see. I look forward to sharing and getting good feedback to make it into a solid and functional product. Thanks again.

Hi,

I'm Nikolay.

Quote Originally Posted by anikoy_test View Post
    Hi,

I'm Nikolay.
    Hi Nikolay! Welcome to PGD. I hope your stay here would be as pleasant as posible.
    Please do some more browsing through the PGD forums so autopromotion system can kick in and get you unmoderated.

Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast