Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Pre April 2014 - Welcome to PGD! Make your first post here....

My name is Felipe Ferreira. I'm from Brazil, and I'm(most of the time) a Pascal programmer.

Hi Felpie!
    Welcome to PGD. I hope your stay here would be pleasant and that you will learn lots of new things.
    Also if you have an knowledge wich might come in handy in game development don't be afraid to share it with others.

Blog Entries
    Hello 3dFoin! Welcome to PGD. I have un-moderated your account so you can now post in the forums. It looks like you are a 3D artist, please feel free to offer your services in the Jobs & Resumes forum of the site!

Quote Originally Posted by FelipeFS View Post
    My name is Felipe Ferreira. I'm from Brazil, and I'm(most of the time) a Pascal programmer.
    Hi and welcome to PGD Felipe! I've un-moderated you and you can now post to all areas of the forums.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Hi Felipe and and 3dFoin, welcome to PGD!

Greetings & Salutations

Hi everyone.

I've just joined so let me introduce myself, albeit briefly.

My name is Ian Macintosh and I've been programming in Pascal on and off for some 25 odd years on various applications, mostly business and mostly SQL based. I currently live just outside of London. I have an ongoing interest in game development, though sadly only as a hobby. However, it's a great hobby!

At present, I have a need for a Network Game Library (LGPL) and have tried the fpc-pascal list for interested co-developers, comment and criticism, though without success. Once my membership here is approved, I'll post the details in the networking forum and hopefully find a few interested people on this site.

Regards,

Ian.

Hello from Kapitany

Hello! My name is Kapitany, and I am from Hungary. I like Pascal and Delphi programming, I write Pascal programs since the 1980's.

Blog Entries
    Welcome to both igmac and Kapitany! It's great to have some Pascal veterans come join us here at PGD.

You have both been UN-moderated and can now post in the forums. If you haven't already, please read the first post of this thread and get to know the site better.

Also in case you haven't looked yet, it was just announced today on the front page of the site that the PGD Challenge has started. Please check it out and if you are up for a challenge why not try your hand in this fun mini competition.

Happy coding and enjoy!
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Quote Originally Posted by igmac View Post
    Hi everyone.
    At present, I have a need for a Network Game Library (LGPL) and have tried the fpc-pascal list for interested co-developers, comment and criticism, though without success.
    I believe I was the one that sent you the link to the PGD it's good to see you made it. Our numbers are few so every new member counts. I hope your stay here is a pleasant one.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapitany View Post
    Hello! My name is Kapitany, and I am from Hungary. I like Pascal and Delphi programming, I write Pascal programs since the 1980's.
    Great , more new faces

Sami

Hello, i'm Sam, from Romania and i'm 15. I program basics in lazarus. I hope to be a good programmer one day, and make the games I want.

Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast