Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Pre April 2014 - Welcome to PGD! Make your first post here....

Blog Entries
    Hi Sam! Welcome to PGD.

We have a few other high school students on this site as well. I hope you can connect with them sometime.

There are also a good few Lazarus users, myself included too. It's a great tool for making cross-platform games on the top 3 major OSes out there.

I have un-moderated you and you are now ready to start posting in the other forums of the site. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by smexhy View Post
    Hello, i'm Sam, from Romania and i'm 15. I program basics in lazarus. I hope to be a good programmer one day, and make the games I want.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Quote Originally Posted by WILL View Post
    Hi Sam! Welcome to PGD.

We have a few other high school students on this site as well. I hope you can connect with them sometime.

There are also a good few Lazarus users, myself included too. It's a great tool for making cross-platform games on the top 3 major OSes out there.

I have un-moderated you and you are now ready to start posting in the other forums of the site. Enjoy!
    Thanks WILL! Seems like a great community until now
    PS: Where can i ask for help on my programs if i get stuck ? Thank you!
    Last edited by smexhy; 06-04-2012 at 09:00 AM.

Thumbs up Await examples from me

Hello,

just reactivated my account. After a period of sourcecode-download it is time to payback!

Blog Entries
    Hi and welcome to PGD!

From the sounds of it, you have some cool project to show off. I look forward to seeing what you have done.

Please be sure to read the forum rules under the FAQ! I've unmoderated you so you may now post elsewhere on the site.

Quote Originally Posted by Micronix-TRSI View Post
    Hello,

just reactivated my account. After a period of sourcecode-download it is time to payback!
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Welcome, new fellows!
    No signature provided yet.

Hello word of pascal

From Spain a new member

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by c4rterc4rter View Post
    From Spain a new member
    Welcome to PGD!

I've un-moderated you and you can now post in the forums freely. Enjoy your new access to the community.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Hello there,

my real Name is Thomas and i started computer science with my older brother on a Texas Instruments 99-4A. Then I enjoyed Commodore Computers (C-116/VC=20/Plus4/C=64/Amiga). On High-School i learned Turbo Pascal and that is the reason why i like http:\\www.pascalgamedevelopment.com. I wrote the handbook of TECHNO MAKER, published by Data Becker.

Feel free to drop me some messages.

HAPPY SUMMERTIME from here!

An english-german joke before ++NO CARRIER

In a coffee-shop in the netherland a woman says to the bar-man: "I become a cup of coffee!"
    He shout: "Never!"

Hello

Hi all at Pascal Game Development! I'm finishing off an A-level in computing this year and hope to study computer science with games at university next (academic) year. I've written quite a few little programs including a multiplayer ASCII snake game - all in an old version of Free Pascal (that particular version stretches itself to the length of my screen nicely). I hope to show off stuff I make and learn from other members here

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by burntcustard View Post
    Hi all at Pascal Game Development!
    Hi and welcome to PGD!

Free Pascal has really come along in the years since it was first created and is still widely used and in many cases a key to pioneering on new platforms for the Object Pascal language. Feel free to post projects, ideas and ask questions here in the forums!

I have un-moderated you and you are now free to post anywhere in the community forums. Enjoy and happy coding!
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast