Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Pre April 2014 - Welcome to PGD! Make your first post here....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hi,

I am a Delphi developer and I want to make IOS games as a hobby.

I think PGD is a great forum.

Cheers,

Jose Carlos.

Hi,

I am using delphi since version 3 and now want to make some IOS game, and ZenGL is a great engine to this.

Thanks in advance,

Zed.

Hello ! I write Basic and Pascal for my pleasure. Currently I use Free-Pascal and Flash-Pascal. http://flashpascal.execute.re/

Blog Entries
    Welcome CharlesON and Roland!

Sorry for any delays, but you've got access to post anywhere on the site now so enjoy.

As for Flash-Pascal, sadly Adobe publicly announced that they would be dropping support for it as a web browser plugin, but would keep it as a desktop only technology. (This may need to be verified as I keep getting lots of Flash updates lately for my Mac running FireFox. Perhaps this is the rush of last minute fixed before the Flash dev team goes silent on the browsers.) At least we'll always have FPC.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Hello
    I'm Delphi 2010 developer and wanna join the forum.
    Lastly I'm learning about graphics, physics, animations and sounds in 3D, but I'm getting stuck in some parts and I want some help.

Hi, I'm a developer, I am interested in game development, so I signed. Greetings

PGD Community Manager AthenaOfDelphi's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hi Simicro, Draghi, Zed, devwave and Fakedo0r,

Sorry about any delays in getting access to the forums, the moderators have been keeping an eye open for a particular issue with the forums so I can get a chance to investigate it. Unfortunately, that's meant leaving you guys hanging a while, so apologies for that.

Welcome to PGD, enjoy your time with us
    :: AthenaOfDelphi :: My Blog :: My Software ::

Thanks for your welcome.

Flash Pascal is a Pascal compiler that builds Flash (SWF) files. It is developped by a french programmer whose name is Paul Toth.

You can see here a version with an english documentation : http://flashpascal.sourceforge.net

The link I gave in my previous post is for the latest version : http://flashpascal.execute.re/

Best regards.

Roland

Blog Entries
    Hello Mo and welcome to PGD!

I've approved your posts and I've set you as an un-moderated member so you can now post elsewhere in the forums. Enjoy and happy coding!

Quote Originally Posted by mobetta8 View Post
    Hey everybody
    Mo here
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Hello !
    Firstly, let me introduce myself. My name is Marek and I come to this humble place from Slovakia. Ive been studying IT on a university for a year now. In our courses we had to work in Pascal (Lazarus), so thats the main reason why I am here.
    Lately (after my friend started making some epic stuff in Lazarus) I decided to do something more. Ive started programming my own simple games.
    Maybe, one day, I will finish something worth sharing and show it to the world

Anyway, glad to be here and hope to see you in the forums !

Cheers
    T.

Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast