View Poll Results: What social/syndication networks do you use?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Google+

6 30.00%
  • Twitter

8 40.00%
  • Facebook

17 85.00%
  • YouTube

13 65.00%
  • Reddit

0 0%
  • Digg

0 0%
  • Stumbleupon

2 10.00%
  • Tumblr

0 0%
  • LinkedIn

2 10.00%
  • RSS

4 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What kind of social networks are you using?

Blog Entries
    I see that there is some variety to the social AND syndication networks being used. (I intended to sump both into the same poll. ) I'd gather that we've covered a fair number of what you use, but I'm considering a Google+ account for PGD as well. Is this good news for some people?

I didn't have room for it, but there is one more I would have liked to add to the list. Does anyone use Delicious?

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWarior View Post
    To be honest I spend more time checking news on PGD than on Facebook
    Glad to hear it!

I know not everyone likes social networks and some may not be into syndicated news/posting, but is there any specific networks or services that I may have missed that someone would think would be great to have PGD-related content on?
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

A bit late, I use many of social networks (fb, g+, twitter) and syndication. The one you missed (IMHO) is StackOverflow, many users here use to point to them, not the best place to find some help (specially because some annoying moderators), but, I think it is one of many places to go when need some help on general programming topics. On Google+ there is a very good group of Delphi developers.

PGD Staff / News Reporter phibermon's Avatar
    PGD is the only community/social site I use nowadays other than FB.

Just can't stand people!

Don't use any Pascal related information sites for coding/techniques, they're all sadly behind the times when it comes to graphics. I use C/C++ sites and pose my problem in that language whenever I have a question, which nowadays is just identifying bugs/quirks in closed source APIs.
    When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie - that's an extinction level impact event.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12