Jason, none of us get paid to participate here and many of us have families and full-time jobs.

My point was to add Delphi-specific interesting stuff, which will lure Delphi/Windows users in here. Unfortunately, with FireMonkey platform many things are not easily interchangeable between FPC/Lazarus and Delphi, especially on non-Windows platforms.

You don't have to write everything from scratch for Delphi. You just need to show a little enthusiasm. There are a lot of online articles, which can be explained in one or two paragraphs.

Here are examples, some of which I've mentioned previously in my posts:
1) First Look at XE2 Floating Point Performance.
2) Floating Point and Currency Fields
3) Delphi XE2 64bit Bottleneck in Trigonometric Functions
4) Extended FPU Backend for Delphi 64-bit and discussion. Alternative AMD LibM solution.
5) Delphi XE 2: GPS and Compass on iOS.
6) Sending E-Mail on iOS.
7) Using SQLite on iOS.

There are many more of them, but you need to show interest and facilitate this information for Delphi (game) developers, which will make PGD interesting and let new people in. On the other hand, PGD staff using Mac, FreePascal and Lazarus exclusively will not accomplish it: you need to get your hands dirty in other tools (e.g. Windows, Delphi XE 2+) as well.

As for Unix/FPC current demographics here, you need to understand OS Market Share and Programming Language Marketshare. As you can see, right now you are serving less than 6% of people on OS side and very small development group (FPC/Lazarus). This is probably one of the reasons why there are mostly no newcomers here as you are focusing on smallest niche market. If you want more people, you need to target other audiences.

Now, personally, the posts in News section for me are uninteresting and unappealing. I would like to see news like new component for iOS, new tricks, new problems found in development tools, publishing deals and so on. Things like games released here and there can be consulted elsewhere and they do not belong to News section. This is my opinion.

Finally, for the lack of time I recommend avoiding the usage of social networks as these things eat up your time greatly... err, as well as posting on forums :-P.