I can see you're putting a lot of effort in graphics. There are a lot of different ships, animals, backgrounds etc. I was wondering though, how are you handling you're graphics? From the looks of it, you're using a lot of different styles.

The first couple of shots look pretty nice. Although, I think the ships could benefit from a bit more detail, to make them more interesting and a bit more variation in the textures for the asteroid will help too. But otherwise they're fine. Backgrounds are a bit too green, too 'nebula'-like, but thats me.
Some objects I can't quite place though, like the golden asteroid(?) in the first 3 shots. And that key-like object in one of the newer screenshots. What are those? Same with the blueish thing at the top of that last space screenhot. I can't make anything of that.

The last few screens however, those with the soldier, look,... to be honest quite bad. Without wanting to sound harsh, it looks as if you're using heavily scaled md2/3 models. It works for the soldier, sort of, but imo doesn't for the orcs(?) and definitely not for the critters(?). With the current textures, its very hard, if not impossible, to make out what they are.

I realize all this is still very much wip and that a lot will change, but this is how I feel about the last few shots. You have a lot of different style going on. It feels very crowded, if thats the correct term. In one hand you have very smooth, nicely rendered ships and in the other odd looking 3d models. It doesn't fit well together.

Dont get me wrong though. The game itself looks very promising and I do think you're on the right track, just not with the graphics.

Hope you appreciate me being honest.