Hey Felipe, thanks for posting this. We met on the Game Development Facebook group the other day.

I was going to make a news post seeing as this is a new project and I like to post things as I discover them. When I have time.

Please keep us informed. I had the idea years ago to make a Game Developer's Edition of Lazarus, so this is a nice thing to hear about for me. I believe I came up with the idea then other people lack of interest and my lack of time killed the idea shortly after. It would be great if you could bundle all the major API wrappers with it so that you really only have to add them to your uses clause in your code and away you go. That was my big idea with the game dev edition concept. You would have to update which version of the new wrappers you put into it, but at least you were guaranteed that you have a working set with your IDE and compiler.

My big breath holder is what debugger are you using? AND how does it function? I have found that GDB does not work well with Lazarus ports to Mac (lots of issues that I don't think are fully fixed), but work perfectly fine with Windows and maybe Linux.

Not that there is much selection out there for debuggers (new Pascal debugger project anyone?) however it would be nice to see better debugger support for open source / freeware dev tool projects.