Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Momen 3d

Thanks Paul. I must confess that I was fired few months ago, the company was "bankrupted" (not sure if it's that the phrase), so I have all the time for this project, +10hours per day.

BTW I'm having a lot of "signal SIGSEV, segmentation fault" errors randomly. I've lost time tying to fix it using CONST parameters and seems to work, but may be there's a problem with the object management in the engine.

Tomorrow I'll start with the definitive gameplay (I hope ), creating the definitive maps.
    No signature provided yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ñuño Martínez View Post
    Thanks Paul. I must confess that I was fired few months ago, the company was "bankrupted" (not sure if it's that the phrase), so I have all the time for this project, +10hours per day.
    Losing the job is not fun, but it does give you an edge here - and maybe even an extra incentive to do something really nice. What we have seen looks promising, but figuring out crashes can be time consuming.

Game is complete. Now I'm designing the missions.

I added the "shield" and give 3 lives to make it less hard. Unfortunately I'll have no time to calibrate the "difficulty level". Also I haven't time to add the "expansion capsules" (extra weapons, extra shield, extra extra...).

The game has a lot of "green" so I added some "blue" and "red" on the "Victory" and "Game Over" screens. They're really ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by Ingemar View Post
    Losing the job is not fun, but it does give you an edge here - and maybe even an extra incentive to do something really nice.
    Yes, it is.

Blog Entries
    Great work Ñuño! Don't forget to upload it when you are done.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

I did uploaded the game just now and I'm exhausted . Tomorrow I'll try to write something more.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, it's only 9:28pm here in good ole' Alberta, Canada. And I'll be watching Celebrity Apprintace so I'll probably loose track of time and forget to turn off the FTP at midnight or even later tomorrow. *shrug* I'm just guessing.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Ok, you win. I've revised the game a bit and uploaded a new version with (more) cheats and few more levels.

AFAIK it's not possible to complete the game without cheat. I have no more time so I can't fix this. Anyway I think it's a great game, and better with the wonderful 3D models created by Rubén.
    capt-008.jpgcapt-009.jpg

Now I'll rest a bit more, and I have work to do, but I think I should finish this game.

Blog Entries
    It's so hard to keep up with you guys sometimes. "No thanks", "ok you gotcha buckaroo!" *shrug* I guess the end result is ultimately screenshots.

Nice work Ñuño! I think it would be pretty neat if you had more time to continue working on it and I hope you finish it. Too few game projects mentioned around here on a game dev site. lol
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Quote Originally Posted by Ñuño Martínez View Post
    Ok, you win. I've revised the game a bit and uploaded a new version with (more) cheats and few more levels.

AFAIK it's not possible to complete the game without cheat. I have no more time so I can't fix this. Anyway I think it's a great game, and better with the wonderful 3D models created by Rubén.
    capt-008.jpgcapt-009.jpg

Now I'll rest a bit more, and I have work to do, but I think I should finish this game.
    Wow! that looks awesome mate! well done

Thanks Paul.

But I have a problem. I've updated my Xubuntu to 12.04 and everything stops working correctly. So I can't do anything until I find what's wrong.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast