I think I can use these extra 2 days to make some minor changes.
To be honnest I've "locked" the uploaded version since Tuesday 24rth. Before uploading I spend 3-4 days for the "lazy" work, such as correcting bugs, source code clean up and formating/beautification and as well playing the game again and again to see if the play-through is acceptable and everything "fits". A complete play-through is about 30 minutes (it will be much more for someone who will first play the game and is not aware of the "secrets"). Initially I was planning 3 additional locations (I have the ideas) but I prefered to stop as the game "complied" with the challenge goals. I would like to implement more locations but, adding even only one new location would be imposible for me to make it in just 2 days (even if I have the ideas in my mind), considering that a new location needs resources, design, source code, and, mainly, changes to the scenario and finally testing-testing-testing (one "universal" test = 30 minutes +).
There is always "room" for some speed improvements but current version gives 100-300 fps in modern hardware (HD resolution) and most of the time speed improvements makes the source code more complex. Also, from my experience, when making speed improvements in a hurry you have the risk of a buggy release.
I always try to finish in time, not on time, because "on time" leaves no time for correcting bugs. But there is always room for a post competition release without the anxiety of an upcoming deadline