I say more. If it have no commercial part it can be a great ad for title. i.e. For my noncommercial game Void Story I easily get rights from owners to use their songs in my game. But with 2 limitations: I must mention that it is not my music, give link to their site, their band name etc. Second - I must pack music. Music cannot be listenet not from game. That's all.
I really do not believe that all the Stargate fans all over the world ask permission to draw art, render a model or write music that created as fan art.

So, if it is problem for this website, this is very sad. When I use resources that not really mine, I mention it. Look my IGDC 69 Intro. I mention that demo was made by inspiration of TRON movie by Walt Disney. I mention that is Daft Pung music played in intro. And nobody dont ask me to remove it.

So what the problem with it? Problem that i will make some ads to stargate? Or you just that i draw different glyphs on gates, change name? But the game will be still the same. Nothing changes with it. It's ridiculous.

Tell me your decision as fast as you can, WILL. So I will not loose my time more (with that 3 nights that I already passed) and make my game for competition. I really dissapointed by this kind of restrictions.