Thread: As Yet Unnamed Entry - RTS against 'the empire'

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Hey Ben. 2 day extension, does that put you back in? That's lots of time for most developers.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Blog Entries
    Sorry WILL - I'm still going to have to pass... Its now a dabble under 2 weeks to the first chain of exams and as a result everyone is in one of those 'don't you owe me some work class?' moods... Can't say I have lots of time with reports to write and books to learn you know. I'll see if I can get the first mission scripted up and all the content made in that extension but theres going to have to be one long readme

A lot of bits were what I would call 'cobbled together' and as such I can't give any stability, performance of playability promises. Of course, 90% of everything is saved in config files - so if something doesnt run well on your machine, its only an edit away. The plan was to have a specific UI for that BUT given the fact I have a lecture tomorrow evening I doubt I will have much time to polish it up you know?
    I once tried to change the world. But they wouldn't give me the source code. Damned evil cunning.

Blog Entries
    Well you gave it a shot. At least you have something to finish later down the road for game projects.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder