Oh, i didn't intend for it to render from many threads at the time. The above thing should work just fine, as there is only 1 rendering thread.

I don't think this can have support for low level stuff, directly in the code. But you can do that stuff to package functions. They are just almost ordinary pascal units (.pas) and you can do whatever you want in them. However, intention is not that every game would need to make its own helper packages.

Then also what i think is that many people who are not that familiar with programming at all, would be able to make something with it. And... maybe the language/IDE would fit to more than just games. Thinking about it, its actually not a scripting language, but its not a real programming language either... What is it? The language that is used to make the final source code is irrelevant, it could even be C++, Java or Python. Although limiting factor is mathematical calculations and used symbols. If i'd have to parse them all, then yes something else than FPC could be used. But if i don't touch the math code and let write "A+B div C", then it's directly only compatible with FPC.