Quote Originally Posted by WILL View Post
This project looks very interesting, but I think it's a bit too ambitious for a 4 week mini competition. Maybe next challenge aim a little smaller and more focused towards the actual theme it's self?
As I sad before I didn't intend to include all of the mentioned fetures and not in alll of the extend that I have writen in my post. So if I hadn't spent so much time on planet generation algorithm I would probably have a playable game right now.

Quote Originally Posted by WILL View Post
Also if you have something that is playable, it would be nice that you at least upload something. I only have whats on the FTP server to showcase so when the 2n PGD Challenge page comes up and there was only X number of submitted games out of Y actual attempts, it makes the event look like only X actually cared, when there was actually Y many people who did.
I'm sorry but unfortunatly I don't have anything playable. Even GUI is just several unlinked forms wich alowed me to test certain parts of my game. Mostly they are just textual representation of certain ingame values.
I started working on the game's core before I was even thinking of doing any GUI. The main reason for this is that it took me quite some time to decide wich graphic engine I intend to use. Unfortunatly I would need atleast couple of days to make some proper GUI and make everything playable.

But if you are wiling to wait a few days I might turn what I have into playable form, even thou the gameplay would probably suck.