Thread: Create OpenGL Texture from TBitmap

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    That new code looks much, much more promising, though it's not really all that versatile in terms of BMP formats... gimme a bit to play with that. I'll compare it to my PHP code for loading BMP files (which shockingly PHP/gd has no support for -- WBMP != BMP).

I suspect the unsized palette array is the contributing factor to it's failure... though using all the stock data types could also be it since there's no guarantee they match the physical header info across compilation targets.

Have you tried outputting the values from the header read to make sure it actually is getting valid header data from reading 'self'? I didn't think a handle to tBitmap would be file readable?

If you put it in an external file, does it work? If you can load it from an external file, then the problem lies with how you're trying to use a resource and/or tBitmap. Start going through and eliminating possible causes.
    Last edited by deathshadow; 18-06-2012 at 10:44 PM.
    The accessibility of a website from time to time must be refreshed with the blood of designers and owners. It is its natural manure