Yes, you are right. I meant to say Week or Month not Day.

I'm not sure what we will be doing for the near future of Pascal Gamer "Magazine". We (and I actually mean we this time) are working on what will be Issue 4, however I'm hoping to be able to work in a different format. I'd love to do something exciting with iBooks Author, but not everyone has iOS devices. If there was a technology that was like it that could lend it's self to all platforms, as all Pascal programmers are span many mobile and desktop platforms, I'd be willing to look at it. I'd like future issues to be more than simple print to paper format.

As for Pascal Gamer it's self, it still has a place in the community other than the magazine. My plan is to start doing podcasts with my new Pascal Gamer partner. Who that is, I'll leave until he decides to reveal himself. Or something gets released.

I'm open to others joining me on Pascal Gamer, but I'd be foolish not to illicit their help in adding content and keeping PGD active first and foremost. Still no beginner tutorial article authors yet.

I hope to do a podcast for sometime next month if possible. We will be looking at who will be the first guest. Someone who has released a game or done something else really great. I've already installed the software on my Mac that can to all the work.