New platforms is always cool. Especially when the tools support them and you don't have to explore a scary code jungle to make it work.

Something that Lifepower would complain about is not enough Delphi stuff. Frankly from my end, there is nothing new to report about it other than what Embt releases. So it falls on you guys to post your general Object Pascal code stuff. I know noone here has claimed that we gave up on Delphi, (yet ) but to those that would I'd suggest that those people post more Delphi related things. I'm too busy to post everything out there unfortunately.

The way I see how the site functions now, I can post the links, report the news and help with the networking/cataloging part of the community, but for content like that, it's up to the members to post it and provide it. Not sure how we are going to encourage people to do something that we've asked them to do (for the community) all along and still hasn't happened. What would you (all) propose we do to get people to write these mini tutorials?

Image of the Day is something that I have been pondering for a while. The site software does lend it's self to make it easy to do honestly.