I've been trying to get PGD's News on DelphiFeeds. There are somewhere over 80+ votes towards this and we are the top suggestion for the better part of a year now. Why we are not added is beyond me, but how else can I get the guy's attention?

There is a lot of game related news. However most aren't posting their game projects here and I've not had the kind of time to seek many of them out. Cezar and Momor are making a killing, I'm sure, creating games. Then there is the Russia community at IGDC, but they don't usually post about them here. Not so sure about the German community, but I've heard very little about it here. Sascha Willems is of course working on his project slowly.

Warning: I get a little ranty here...

There is a lot going on, but in truth the community its self has only it's self to blame. I've been pushing the news and going "out of my way" to find all the ins and outs over the years. Then when I get busy I stop and you notice how all that exposure and activity seems to disappear from the site? I was told when I joinned the first forums that the site is what "I" made of it. And it's true. This is what "you" make of it and if you want it to go quiet, then let it go quiet. If you want activity and news posts, then post. I paid for the site domain and hosting to be up until 2016. I paid for the portal and forums software that runs the site so everyone can post in the forums and make news posts that will be seen on the front page and can all be syndicated via RSS. It's there for you guys. So use it.

End rantiness...

The only major issue we have right now technically is new membership to the site. Spammers are aware of whats running the site and they know the vulnerabilities of the software. The only sure way to keep them out is to have a human gateway. That's the admins manually changing them from a restrictive access to the New Members forum only until we can deem them no longer a threat and give them access to the rest from that point. Sadly Athena's script seems to be a little glitchy and it's not working as planned. I don't know if this is really such a huge thing as new users barely post again after that.

I lied, there is another major problem and that's this funny spam that keeps showing up from Google. I go to post the www.pascalgamedevelopment.com domain on Facebook and I see it everytime. That can't help our reputation. I don't know where this spam is, but I'm about to give it a huge bounty on it's head. Fix it and keep it away permanently I'm considering a nice prize for that person who does so.

Barring that we have a lot of registered members at PGD. We're linked into Facebook somewhat. And I've been tweeting about all kinds of stuff that goes on here. Maybe when the podcasts start up Pascal Gamer will pickup activity and that'll help bring more interested parties.

So if anyone wants to help where we've dropped the ball or are stuck, these are a list of things you can do or help with.