Thread: 'Team DGDev' start their 1st project!

'Team DGDev' start their 1st project!

We're making a game!

After much discussion and voting we've finally decided that we should make a 2D platform style game. When I say we, I mean a group of DGDev members including myself.

The most important things about the project are to have fun to learn (and you won't have to worry about C++ code).

We'll be using a Groove workspace to collaborate on the project so anyone who'd like to participate should get there soon and download the free preview version.

Everyone's welcome to join the project (especially artists!), whatever your level of experience and hopefully we can all learn something .

Take a look at this thread for more information on where we are now.

If you'd like to join or want to know more, just post your comments here

Thanks

I'd definately like to be involved

ok, i've downloaded Groove, and created an account. What happens next?

You'll recieve an e-mail from me, with my contact file as an attachment. Simply double click it, which will add me to your contact list, then send me a message through Groove. I can then send an invitation into the workspace which needs to be authenticated. After that it's just a matter of downloading the shared space.

P.S. First e-mail has been sent to yor e-mail as listed in your forum profile.
    My DGDev forum pascal syntax highlight settings:
    <br />[background=#FFFFFF][comment=#8080FF][normal=#000080]
    <br />[number=#C00000][reserved=#000000][string=#00C000]

Too bad I can't join. Free time is in very short supply, and I'm going to need all the free time I get when I start my new project next year.

I wish you all the best of luck. I'm fairly sure you're going to need it.