PS. I would love to see someone try sell one of my products Any volunteers to market my stuff?
Haha... I couldn't even get ONE "byte" (pun intended) on my app that I wrote (several years ago). I could help you with your website though.

I am convinced that about 60% of the back breaking work is writing the software, but the 40% that is selling is more annoying. I am semi-convinced that a GPL style license is best for shareware, especially when you have a "donate" option. People will always hack your software and steal your resources, why not "give in" and make it more of a pain to crack than simply requesting source/etc?

Anyway I believe in human goodness and I think if anyone actually did that they would probably give me credit/money for it.
Sorry, but I don't believe that. If there is "human goodness" then why are there gangs etc? I seriously think it is the choice of the person as well as their environment. All the "software crackers" are probably folks who were allowed to try either for fun or lack of money.