Legolas: This is a good idea. In fact wel collectively should apprach FPK and tell him we would like targetting for GBA in FPC to be official and we will maintain it, if he give us the proper support to do so. I have done a ton of research and work [size=9px](for a guy that doesn't know GNU tools or assemblers/linkers in the first place -- Just ask 'em, the usual people there, fpcfan,fpk,Synopsis,etc they all seen me messaging like mad about it on #fpc)[/size] and if you guys can put in as much as this towards adding support, I'm sure that bit by bit we'll have a semi-functional (ready for an rtl and other GBA hardware device units) compile/assemble/link capability added to Free Pascal. Adding a section to the FPCWiki would be a great start to this effort to make it official aswell (cuz, FPK said so ).

noeska: I managed to assemble crt0.s into ct0.o only at this point. I sadly don't know how to link anything yet. I have been working on getting something to compile to have crt0.o linked to it as a test run.

HERE is the package that contains the binutils I put together [size=9px](got it from the GNUARM.org site)[/size]

THESE are the modified FPC source files and a readme to tell you where to place them. This will bring all of you guys up to par with how far I have gone with this. Once you have FPC's 1.9.6 January Source compiled [size=9px](You must use GNU Make to build it!)[/size] using my new modifications we will all be able to work collectively on a solution.