I would seriously like a rewritten set of instructions for installing Lazarus on a Debian distro[size=9px](The latest disc that I use is Woody, because it is stable and quite upgradable for everything)[/size]. The current writting are just TOO confusing and misses what seems to be some very vital points. Namely, how to finish the installation with these extra libs required to install for Debian specifically. :roll:

cairnswm: Why? Debian is the best. Everything else is just plain and simply trying to be too fancy instead of trying to maintain a common set of directories and never mind the stablility issue. On top of that Debian has the BEST packaging system out of the major 3[size=9px](4 if you consider Feldora Core to be one of them, 5 if to consider Gentoo to be the latest one aswell)[/size]. It is as close as you are ever going to get to a Slackware distro without having to do it all in text mode. Installation was the best too. AND all of it's interfaces actually work, unlike Mandrake. ie. Webmin, etc... [size=8px](OR doesn't crash and randomly mess up on you like SuSE)[/size]

Delphi 7 Enterprise (2 CDs) $60 not bad. Seems legit to me...