Thread: Might anyone still be in contact with jarrod davis (the pyrogyne developer)?

Might anyone still be in contact with jarrod davis (the pyrogyne developer)?

Hello to all!

a simple question to those who might know him: might anyone here still be in contact with jarrod davis aka the pyrigyne engine developer? I would wish to ask him a few questions regarding JDSsoftware and perseity (the companies he founded back in the day)...

Thank you for your advice.

best regards.

mikael.

Hi starlord, I have sent Jarrod an email, and I will see if he replies to it

I will keep you informed,
    cheers,
    Paul

many thanks paul! he has responded!
    you just ended a 1 year search!

Quote Originally Posted by starlord View Post
    many thanks paul! he has responded!
    you just ended a 1 year search!
    Glad I could help mate

simvector
    @paul_nicholls
    Thanks bro!

@starlord
    Nice to meet you and thanks. It was fun looking over my old code. Brought back some good memories. I managed to get the code updated with better support for newer OSes and modern PCs. I posted today the updated freeware version I promised you. You can grab it here: http://simulastion.com/freestrike/

I think I use Delphi 6 or 7 when I first started working on this project. I just had started learning DirectX and update the game engine to use it. It was only a few days after I released it 9/11 happened. Sigh.

Again, thanks guys.
    Last edited by simvector; 09-12-2012 at 07:38 PM.