Quote Originally Posted by SilverWarior View Post
I like your idea but you do have to realize that AI development is far from easy. Sure making AI which controll simple movments is easy but if you wan't anything more than that it does becomes quite demmanding. So I'm afraid that many pepole with low programming skils would simply avoid participating in this challenge.
AI is as complicated as you make it. The game for such a challenge must be simple enough to allow for simple AIs. This is a game development forum after all. If a person can't make a simple AI, I fail to see how that person can make an entire small game in one month.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWarior View Post
Anywhay do you volunteer yourself to write such a game to alow us to do this challenge?
I do have an idea of making game similar to Colobot where the goal of the game is for you to write boots AI. In Colobot you need to write boots ai using C++ so I thought of using Pascal Script for my game.
But before I can do that I still need to learn a few things about the game development before I would be able to finish any of my game ideas.
I may do it or at least help with creating the game and API, but like everybody else, I have other things to attend.
I'm not familiar with Colobot, but judging by the few screenshots I saw, it looks much more advanced than what would be needed for this challenge. But in general bot games have been popular for many years. There even was a bot game that used Pascal Script a few years back.
For this challenge I imagine a game similar to the Ant game for the Google AI Challenge. The biggest challenge for making the game would properly be to create an interface to allow entries made in various Pascal dialects. I would say that at least Delphi, FPC and Oxygene must be supported. One solution would be to use a client/server paradigm and use sockets for communication.