First of all, what is WoM?

Secondly, I have subscribed to a number of youtube channels that discuss (often indie) games. I like to learn about as much different and fun game concepts as possible. Recently, I learned about FTL and after seeing a couple of youtube video's I was completely hooked. I will buy that game very soon (after finishing some important work for my studies, as some sort of reward).

After seeing FTL, I was actually very much inspired by the idea (Just as I (and a lot of others) were inspired by minecraft). When it comes to gamedev, I feel that I should start a new project someday. If I were to make an indie game, I would probably make something that is beyond the beginners level of game development (no simple puzzle, sidescroller or RPG). Next, I would look for some kind of element that sets my game apart from the rest. I don't want to remake something, but rather try out something new. That's why I keep looking around for good sources of games and concepts. Anyone got some good youtube channels?