Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone using Opera?

Anyone using Opera?

I looked at your site in Opera. Screenshot here.

It's definately better than Internet Explorer. The side bar stays fixed, but there is a small border round the page which there isn't in Mozilla or IE. The dotted border shows up as dots, though they are a slightly different spacing to Mozilla.
    [size=10px][ Join us in #pgd on irc.freenode.net ] [ Sign the Petition for a Software Patent Free Europe ][/size]

Anyone using Opera?

Guess I'll end up with a mozilla + opera site after all . That description sounds rather encouraging. I'm downloading the Opera 7 beta right now...

Cheers!
    "All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind."
    <br />-- Aristotle

Anyone using Opera?

I had a look at your site under Konqueror in Linux. The results were not encouraging... The Linux version of Mozilla works fine though.
    [size=10px][ Join us in #pgd on irc.freenode.net ] [ Sign the Petition for a Software Patent Free Europe ][/size]

Anyone using Opera?

ROFL! Some of the display errors are totally bizarre! All of the icons there use position: relative w/ the same left position. They should all be starting from the same relative position, though perhaps it's to do with having a smaller font, who knows. :roll: I'll investigate.

A few questions: does the left bar stay fixed under Konquerer? Does it display the neato extra thing when you move the mouse over a leftbar link? Does Mozilla under Linux display the neato extra things over the leftbar links?

[EDIT: Actually, I meant that the divs use position: relative w/ the same left position. The imgs should be contained within them and there's absolutely no reason why they should appear as in the picture, thinking about it for a minute. Why the heck is Konquerer not respecting my CSS wishes? :evil: Sigh, I guess I might have to use absolute positions, which should be unnecessary for that page dammit!]
    "All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind."
    <br />-- Aristotle

Anyone using Opera?

Quote Originally Posted by Alimonster
    A few questions: does the left bar stay fixed under Konquerer? Does it display the neato extra thing when you move the mouse over a leftbar ]
    I'm not sure about the left bar thing. The mouse over thing doesn't work in Konqueror but it does in Mozilla. To be honest, I should not worry too much about compatibility with Konqueror, since anyone can just use Mozilla.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123