--- This is why, it is highly recommended, to work on actual game rather than engine.
+1 for this! There is so few successfully pascal games out there! Today we have some very good engines out already which do the job very well covering almost all your needs (ZenGL, Asphyre, PhoenixLib, and others).

I think we have to spend our time creating successfully games using any of these engines, helping improve them even more (there is always some small fixes and improvements to be done) and nothing better than users creating games using these engines reporting bugs and requiring new features (or even creating these features by itself) to improve them even more.

I do have almost 10 successfully games released, and there is a lot more to come. And this was only possible when I stopped trying to create my own engine and started to really creating, and most important, finishing and releasing these games.

I have an suggestion here to PGD, it would be nice to have a page where we could list all the pascal games we can find. Something simple with Game Name, Description, Release Date, Platforms, Screenshots, Game Engine Used and Links for Download.

Sorry my english.