Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: voxel game

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Added 3d L-system for plant generation
    As I continue to learn on the subject, I've begun to see major flaws in my design so I rather make a game than rewrite everything to make it a better engine.
    Planet exploration game. Like all those other minecraft-settlers-dwarf-fortress clones that started popping around but in space

Working on a 'job dispatching' system. Idle workers wonder around and pick up jobs that fit their skill set.
    So far they know only how to dig holes

An idea: voxeled based "lemmings" game. Unfortunatelly it may be too dificult to manage...
    No signature provided yet.

yeah, like efficient 3d pathfinding ;0 time to figure it out

Quote Originally Posted by laggyluk View Post
    As I continue to learn on the subject, I've begun to see major flaws in my design so I rather make a game than rewrite everything to make it a better engine.
    Many times making a game instead of making an engine is much more efficient way of learning process, and definitely much more fun

Source located here:

https://github.com/laggyluk/brick_engine

I dont know why the forum/browser forces this to be a link and with %uFEFF suffix. Copy by hand to browser.
    Last edited by SilverWarior; 20-05-2017 at 07:31 PM. Reason: Fixed link

Quote Originally Posted by Thyandyr View Post
    I dont know why the forum/browser forces this to be a link and with %uFEFF suffix. Copy by hand to browser.
    I fixed the link. It should work now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast